sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

hi class my name is emmanuel and my major is matematics and i interviewee at jairo

what is your name?
interviewee:
my name is jairo.

ok nice to my jairo.

what is you age?
interviewee:
my age is 19 years old.

where you from?
interviewee:
i from azueta veracruz


what is your major?
interviewee
my major is computacion

what is you favorite colors?
interviewee:
my favorite colors are blue and black.

whats is you hobbies?
interviewee:
my hubbies are: playing soccer,and whatching t.v. playing xbos and listening music.

1 comentario:

  1. Good job getting so many items published! Make sure to always start sentences with BIG LETTERS, e.g whats is you hobbiest? --> What is you hobbies?

    Do you have a photograph of Jairo?
    --------
    hi class my name is emmanuel and my major is matHematics and i intervieweD jairo

    what is your name?
    interviewee:
    my name is jairo.

    ok nice to mEET YOU jairo.

    what is you age?
    interviewee:
    my age is 19 years old.

    where you from?
    interviewee:
    i from azueta veracruz


    what is your major?
    interviewee
    my major is computacion

    what ARE YOUR favorite colors?
    interviewee:
    my favorite colors are blue and black.

    whats hobbies DO YOU HAVE?
    interviewee:
    my hObbies are: playing soccer,and whatching t.v. playing xboX and listening music.

    ResponderEliminar